Post 4: "What are you really into?"


Hello, I wanted to tell you that I am super addicted to the series and if I like the series I have to finish it until the end, I can’t live with the doubt that it will happen later.

One of the series that I am very obsessed with is Outlander, it is a series that is on netflix, it took me a short time to see it, I estimate it takes me less than a month to see two seasons and the third one that was not yet released at that time on the netflix platform I had to resort to looking for it illegally on the internet, the series is so good that it takes me a week to watch the third season, is that it is very good and now I am very sad because there is a lot left for the 4 season to premiere.

One of the main reasons because I like the series is its main actor, he is very handsome and I love that he is a redhead, another reason is the plot that this series has, it is a nurse who lives in the middle of World War II, During a trip to Scotland, the woman visits a circle of ancient stones. That circle has an ancestral power that directly affects it, so she is transferred to Scotland in 1734, where a very bad person must flee from Jack Randall and it turns out that she is an ancestor of her husband.

I would continue to tell you about the series but I will extend a lot, I leave a photo of the actor to see how handsome he is.



Comentarios