My favourite film

My favourite movie is "How to be single", I saw her at the movies with a friend at 18 years old, we laughed like crazy, until people silenced us, almost evicted us from the place.

We were interested in this film because the trailer had very funny scenes about the life of two friends who enjoy knowing the world, and the main reason was that our favourite actress came out in this film, she is Rebel Wilson.

Rebel Wilson is a very good actress, singer, among other things, she makes very good and funny comedy movies, every movie you see of her will cry for laughing too much. 

I recommend this film because it develops in a dynamic, fast, witty and full of complicity for those who are single, a tape that I only recommend you see if you love romantic comedies and you need to understand why you can not live without love. 

Another film that I would also like to recommend is "SPY: a clueless spy", it is also comedy, just watch the trailer and tell me what you thought.

Comentarios

  1. It sounds interesting, I think I will see it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I’ve never seen that movie but it sounds interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love that movie, one of the most funny movies that I ever seen

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I did not know that movie, i will see it

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I'm not really fan of this type of movies, but I'll see it anyway haha

    ResponderEliminar
  6. it sounds like a good film, nice post.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario