Post 3: The most embarrasing moment i'm willing to admit


My life is full of embarrassing moments, every day it's an adventure because out of nowhere something happens to me like stumbling or when I walk and talk to my friends I realize that I've been talking to someone else all the time and those people answered me, smiled at them and I think wtf I know you haha, but at this point in life it makes me laugh more than anything else.

What i'm most ashamed of is that my dog loves to poop in front of the windows of the houses or in the middle of the sidewalk, I think he gets so excited when he leaves that he can't reach the park and just as he prepares appears people walking or people are in the garden of his house, maybe he likes to look at it haha I don't know and you have to wait for it to end because apart from delaying it leaves very stinking, Your eyes cry and when you have to collect the dog's feces, obviously I pick them up, I wouldn't leave them there like anything else, it's a great challenge to hold my breath.

I hope you liked my little story, bye bye.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario