Getting to know each other

Hi!, today I will tell you a little about myself.

My name is Katherynne and I am 20 years old, I was born in Santiago in the hospital of the Universidad Catolica and I live in the sector of Puente Alto.

I live with my parents and I have two older brothers who left the house a few years ago to become independent and also I have two pets, a dog and a cat, they are the most loved in the family, they get along super well, they play together and in winter they sleep together in front of the stove.

I am studying food engineering at the University universidad de Chile, I have met very good friends and very nice people, also as a curious fact the parties that do in the north campus are too entertaining because they put different styles of music.


In my free time I like to play video games, watch series, go out with my friends, draw, swim and ride on roller skates. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario