Post 1: A country I would like to visit.


Hello people, I hope you are well!

Today I will tell you about the country I most want to visit with all my soul.

To start the country that captivates me is Iceland, I honestly didn't know it existed until I saw a report on television, from that moment I conquer with its magnificent landscapes, I was hypnotized to see all the beauty of Mother Nature, in fact Icelandic nature is one of the last in the virgin and pure state that is left on earth, water is one of the best in the world and is an area that is not overshadowed by urbanization because it is the least populated country in the world.

I would like to spend a season in Iceland to tour all the places and if I could I would like to stay there because it is one of the safest countries and it became the promised land for all women in the world since it has been leading the gender equality ranking for three years.

I hope you fall in love with Iceland just like me, I leave you some images, bye.




Comentarios